Ken’s Foods in Marlborough, MA is adding to our team!
Ken’s Foods, manufacturer of Ken’s Salad Dressing and Sweet Baby Rays, is a dynamic company, family-owned and -operated since 1958. With four manufacturing plants strategically located, we employ over 1200 people throughout the U.S. We use high-quality ingredients to produce over one thousand varieties of dressings and sauces for both retail grocery and food service divisions.
We are committed to offer a work environment where safety and quality are the priority, as evidenced by our awarded SQF Level III certification. Because the health and wellness of our team is important to us, we provide excellent benefits and a friendly culture. We have a diverse customer base that is rapidly growing – a sign of our market acceptance and commitment to the consumer. Ken's Foods is a rewarding place to learn and grow through practical applications of food science, product development, and operations management.
The Finance Deduction Specialist will research and collect customer deductions, apply proper credit approval of all invoice deductions, collect any money due and payable pertaining to unauthorized deductions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Compile backup information and perform customer deduction audits.
• Responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding customer deductions.
• Conduct deduction research, analysis and deduction collection.
• Identify the deductions and create an excel file for BB invoice.
• Upload and validate Bill Back invoice into Ken’s Food Service Deduction system via Forge/Blacksmith software.
• Approve Bill back invoice.
• Match Bill back invoice to Open Deduction.
• To maintain an accurate Open Deduction and Bill back Scorecard in timely fashion.
• Research proof of deliveries for short/damage quantity adjustment claims using Elementum software.
• Process and send open statements to customers.
• Interact with customers, brokers, third party contractors, customer service, pricing and sales support team to resolve outstanding deductions via email, phone and/or customer accounting website.
• Provide excellent customer service to customers, brokers, and internal business partners.
• Ability to work independently.
• Basic computer knowledge using MS software and applications a must.
• Assist Deduction Team in general office work as needed.
Education and/or Experience
High School graduate or general education degree (GED); or three to five months related deduction experience and /or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Intermediate or proficient knowledge in Excel, and/or other similar desktop applications
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.