Industrial Food Operator - 2nd Shift
Ken’s Foods in Marlborough, Massachusetts is hiring!
Come join an amazing team in our state-of-the-art facility located in Marlborough, MA. We are looking for A+ talent to deliver our brand of dressings, marinades and BBQ sauces. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in the manufacturing industry!
Ken’s Foods is a family owned business that takes pride in its roots. Ken's Foods, Inc was incorporated in 1958, and currently has plant operations in Marlborough, Massachusetts, McDonough, Georgia, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Lebanon, Indiana. In addition, Ken's employs over 1000 employees nationally. To this day, Ken’s is still owned by the same family, as they continue their tradition of flavor obsession. Joining Ken’s Foods is becoming part of an enthusiastic team. Whether you’re in our state-of-the-art facilities or in our corporate headquarters, you’ll enjoy a warm company culture and get all the tools you will need to succeed in your career.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our team. The Industrial Food Operator (also known internally as Batch Processor/Kitchen Mixer) position is responsible for ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used in the preparation of our products, in a timely manner for our packaging lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Working knowledge of operation of different types of process equipment with varying degrees of automation
• Comprehend and follow processes control instructions and/or formula recipes and procedures (including completing paperwork)
• Responsible for quality of products, ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used
• Working knowledge of all sanitary practices as they pertain to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and equipment washouts
• Coordinate with Production personnel to successfully transfer product to the packaging lines
• Preparation of raw materials for processing
• Assist in cleaning, maintaining and inventory of raw material storage areas
• Fork truck driving for retrieval of raw materials (optional; license required)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.