Machine Operator - Manufacturing 3rd Shift
Ken’s Foods in Marlborough, MA is adding to our team!
Ken’s Foods, manufacturer of Ken’s Salad Dressing and Sweet Baby Rays, is a dynamic company, family-owned and -operated since 1958. With four manufacturing plants strategically located, we employ over 1200 people throughout the U.S. We use high-quality ingredients to produce over one thousand varieties of dressings and sauces for both retail grocery and food service divisions.
We are committed to offer a work environment where safety and quality are the priority, as evidenced by our awarded SQF Level III certification. Because the health and wellness of our team is important to us, we provide excellent benefits and a friendly culture. We have a diverse customer base that is rapidly growing – a sign of our market acceptance and commitment to the consumer. Ken's Foods is a rewarding place to learn and grow through practical applications of food science, product development, and operations management.
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our packaging team in our manufacturing facility. The Machine Operators are responsible for operating production equipment efficiently and safely on the packaging line while maintaining quality and production standards at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to operate an equipment on the packaging line
• Maintain quality and production standards while operating equipment
• Possess overall knowledge and understanding of the entire production line.
• Ability to stack and un-stack cases; pack boxes.
• Ability to inspect bottles and cases.
• Ability to communicate and understand numerous product changes, boxes, labels, etc.
• Ability to complete necessary paperwork
FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Producing product free of contamination
- Following all Ken’s Foods SQF, Security and GMP policies
- Reporting any suspicious activities anywhere in or around the plant
- Inspection of work area for any possible product contamination issues on a continuous basis