Maintenance Mechanic - Day Shift - New 10 Hour Shifts Available!
Is your dream job one that never gets boring? You'll find it here at Ken's Foods.
People rave about working from home, but you want a workplace where you can interact with coworkers, team up, and feel energized… If you have experience working with automated packaging machinery and want to start a career in a lively work environment, we have a great opportunity for someone like you! You will be responsible for investigating and correcting problems with the facility components and systems. Come get a taste of Ken’s "work hard, play hard" lifestyle!
Some of your tasks:
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery safely using extensive knowledge of pump theory, pneumatic and hydraulic principles, low and high voltage circuits, electric motors, motor control, and device control, electrical control, power circuits, and more
- Troubleshoot and repair electrically controlled equipment, including PLC controlled and solid-state equipment
- Weld (gas and arc) and solder
- Perform basic plumbing and carpentry tasks
- Order parts and materials from manufacturers
- Adhere to corporate standards and systems to ensure food safety, food safety culture, quality, and facility cleanliness
- Write routine reports and share information with coworkers
- High school diploma/GED OR at least 5 years of related experience or training
- Possess or obtain within 6 months a Special to Operate Engineering License (Steam Plant)
- Good understanding of electrical schematics
- Understanding of typical facility and manufacturing support systems such as steam, hot water, compressed air, and refrigeration
- Problem-solver who can quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Can move more than 100 lbs. on occasion
- Able to occasionally climb/balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk, and hear
**Those with disabilities may be provided with reasonable accommodations**
"All right, but what's in it for me?"
Real camaraderie, a never-boring workplace, and great perks. At Ken's Food, you can experience what it's like to build a career in an organization where people choose to stay and grow over time. Our goal is to keep delivering exceptional products to fill our customers' lives with flavorful moments and instill pride in our team members.
Here are some ways we'll look after you:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 100% company-matched 401(k)
- Flexible spending account
- Disability & Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Amazing employee assistance program (100% covered)
In case you're wondering “Ken’s who?”—let us give you a little background
It all started at Ken's Steak House—a family-owned restaurant in Framingham, Massachusetts with a homemade Italian dressing so tasty, customers wanted bottles of it. To satisfy the increasing demand, the very first batch of Ken’s Steak House Salad Dressing was born— directly in the basement of the local restaurant. Today, you can find our tasty products everywhere, from your favorite eating spot to your own kitchen. Ken's Food continues to grow, and there'll be work to be done. That’s why we need you on the team. We hope you will join us in continuing our tradition of flavor obsession.
Employment with Ken’s Foods is contingent upon successful completion of a drug test, background screening, and pre-employment assessment.