Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift
Ken’s Foods in Marlborough, MA is adding to our team!
Ken’s Foods, manufacturer of Ken’s Salad Dressing and Sweet Baby Rays, is a dynamic company, family-owned and -operated since 1958. With four manufacturing plants strategically located, we employ over 1200 people throughout the U.S. We use high-quality ingredients to produce over one thousand varieties of dressings and sauces for both retail grocery and food service divisions.
We are committed to offer a work environment where safety and quality are the priority, as evidenced by our awarded SQF Level III certification. Because the health and wellness of our team is important to us, we provide excellent benefits and a friendly culture. We have a diverse customer base that is rapidly growing – a sign of our market acceptance and commitment to the consumer. Ken's Foods is a rewarding place to learn and grow through practical applications of food science, product development, and operations management.
Ken’s Foods is looking for Forklift Operators to efficiently and safely operate fork trucks while using first in first out (FIFO) methods to fulfill customer orders. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package in a temperature controlled environment.
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow all Safety, SQF, GMP, and housekeeping rules and regulations
• Efficiently and safely operate fork truck in a potentially hazardous environment (wet, sloped floors, heavy pedestrian traffic)
• Responsible for proper use and maintenance of the scanning system
• Verify cases picked to match Bill of Lading
• Daily safety and maintenance check of vehicle
• Communicate all issues to management for improvements
• Properly and accurately completing paperwork